We have a wealth of experience in areas of law affecting resourced-based manufacturers and developers. Our work in this area includes assisting clients in obtaining resource consents in a variety of different scenarios, as well as advising on supply contracts, resource management issues such as environmental site audits and compliance, liability and prosecutions, forestry, land and valuation law, memoranda of understanding. We also provide strategic and legal advice on land use potential and consent strategies, construction contracts and property agreements.
Recent engagements have included:
- Preparing submissions and advising on local government planning instruments;
- Obtaining land-use resource consents;
- Obtaining coastal permits;
- Representations on coastal sand extraction consent applications;
- Obtaining consent to remove invasive mangroves from harbour environs;
- Obtaining subdivision consents and providing advice on subdivisions from initial concept through to final section sales;
- Advising on boundary adjustments, land covenants, consent notices and enforcement/abatement proceedings;
- Representation before Councils, the Environment Court, High Court and Court of Appeal on resource management proceedings.