We advise on all aspects of employer and employee relationships. We have experience in:
- Preparing employment contracts (including senior executives)
- Dispute resolution
- Restructuring implications
- Redundancies and dismissal (including trial periods)
- Procedural advice
Recent engagements have included:
- Preparing and reviewing office manuals, contracts, independent contractor agreements, service contracts, management contracts etc.
- Independent investigations into alleged misconduct and reporting to senior management
- Representing clients at Employment Relations and Employment Court
- Advising employers regarding disciplinary procedures and suspensions/terminations
- Advising employers regarding human rights obligations and alleged breaches
- Advising employers regarding privacy obligations and alleged breaches.
- Advising on Occupational Health and Safety, including preparation of Health and safety manuals and site/contractor policies and formulating specific policies for handling health and safety incidents (in conjunction with specialist medical advisors)