Clendons North Shore advises not-for-profit entities on compliance, constitutional and charities law matters, as well as providing sound commercial advice tailored to the needs of not-for-profits.
We have experience in:
- Advising on the structuring of charitable entities
- Preparation of constitutions for incorporated societies
- Advising on procedural and governance matters
- Preparation of charitable trust deeds and constitutions for charitable companies
- Advising on charities law, compliance and registration with the Charities Commission