Clendons has represented domestic and international telecommunications suppliers. Our experience includes advising on interconnection negotiations, satellite and transponder licenses, infrastructure supply agreements, network operator applications and radio spectrum, licensing and auctions together with the sale and renewal of radio spectrum management rights.
Recent engagements have included:
- Advising satellite telecommunications supplier on satellite ISP/broadband supply arrangements in New Zealand;
- Advising on earth station installation and set up;
- Preparing agreements between telecommunication/data suppliers on shared frequencies;
- Advising on nationwide ISP resale and distribution arrangements;
- Advising on hardware supply arrangements;
- Advising on hardware returns and defects;
- Advising on compliance with radio communications laws.