Bachelor of Laws - AUT University
Top student in Insurance Law 2014 AUT University.
Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of New Zealand October 2015.
Natasha joined Clendons North Shore in October 2014.
Environmental and Resource Management Law
- Appearing as Junior Counsel in High Court hearing against Auckland Council.
- Providing litigation support to Counsel at several Mediations involving appeals against:
- Thames-Coromandel District Council
- Auckland Council – Unitary Plan
- Assisting with research, legal analysis, bundles of documents and service for significant appeals in the Environment Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
Wills, Estates and Elder Law
- Drafting and advising on estate planning documents including wills and enduring powers of attorney.
- Completing probate applications and administration of estates.
- Advising on Retirement Village Occupation Agreements.
Trust Law (including Charitable Trusts)
- Assisting with advice on :
- general trust structure
- trustee duties
- administration, documentation and record keeping.
- Assisting with advice on Charities Law. The structure and establishment of Charitable Trusts, and compliance and registration with the Charities Commission.
- Assisting with advice on land covenants, easements and resource management consent notices.
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing.
- Advising on Deeds of Gift.
Commercial Law (Company Law, Consumer Law, Intellectual Property)
- Assisting with advice on rights and actions under the Fair Trading Act 1986 and passing off.
- Considering and advising on the protection of intellectual property rights; including copyright, the registration of trademarks and trademark deregistration/opposition.
- Assisting with advice on commercial business structures.
- Preparing and advising on
- commercial deeds of lease.
- shareholder agreements.
- the incorporation of new companies, general company law advice and administration.
- company deregistration.
- Assisting with general advice on the division of relationship property and potential claims.
- Assisting with relationship property settlement and contracting out agreements.